Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Truman the Photographer

Lately Truman has been taking pictures. Many, many pictures. Most of the time I don't even know what he's been up to until I upload them to my camera! It is interesting to see things from his level...oh except for the fact that Talia and he are obsessed with taking pictures of butts! Yes, butts! It isn't safe to come to our house, ha! Well, I'm not going to post those photos here but here are a few of the sights of Truman's world:

Talia's Princess Shoe

This is one of many shots of Deal or No Deal. Truman was fascinated by the 9 million dollar cases.



A photo of our family at Truman's & Talia's birthday party in July of 2006.

Some sort of mallet - I have no idea where it came from!

A calendar. One of Truman's favorite things. Ranks right up there with calculators and maps.

No comments: