Thursday, November 20, 2008

Prepping for Christmas

So...I have a disease that my mom gave me called "must-buy-everything-the-kids-could-possibly-want-for-all-holidays-especially-Christmas." I fight it every year, and honestly keep it under control most of the time. This year is a royal struggle because I am determined to keep myself on budget. Sigh.

Honestly, a few weeks ago I had NO idea what to even get the kids. But now I have more ideas than I can handle. Should I get Truman a tool bench? A train set? A parking garage? The Magic Treehouse series? Blokus? A DS Lite (probably not)? Schoolhouse Rock? A Solar System mobile? Some sort of rocket ship? A Brickadoo kit?

And Talia...a hopscotch rug? A playhouse? A singing Sleeping Beauty (they have them at Sam's Club)? More dressup clothes and shoes? The Princess and the Pea game? MORE Princess paraphernalia?

Oh, if someone is up there in , help me win the lottery! On the other hand, my kids would be totally, totally spoiled so that may not be good idea.

No comments: